THANK YOU for applying to join our ATX TV Festival Season 5 Volunteer Team!
Applications for the 2016 festival are currently closed until further notice.
All applicants will receive confirmation by 10 PM (CST) on Tuesday, April 12, 2016.
If you are interested in becoming one of our amazing volunteers for ATX Television Festival Season 5 please see below for information on requirements, applications, and general requests.
- Volunteers must work a minimum of 4-6 shifts during the festival. (Shifts are divided into morning, afternoon, and some evening shifts. Times TBD).
- Willingness to be a part of a team, and work assigned shifts/tasks.
- Love of TV.
- Being a part of our community and work with large groups of people.
- You will receive an ATX Volunteer t-shirt that must be worn only when working your shift.
- You will receive an ATX Volunteer badge (when not working, your badge will gain you the same access as a “Weekend” level badge, after purchased badgeholders are let in).
- You will receive an official ATX Television Festival bag (while supplies last).
- Must be 21 years of age to volunteer. Must be 25 or older if volunteering for Transportation crew.
- You’ll have the experience of meeting, networking, and spending time with people who love TV as much as you do!!!
NOTE: If you are a returning volunteer, please complete a new application.
All applicants will receive confirmation by 12 PM (CST) on Tuesday, April 12, 2016.
For additional questions, please email email@example.com.
We look forward to a wonderful fifth year with you, our team of TV-loving volunteers!