**Walk-Up Rate/Value of FESTIVAL BADGE is $325.**
Our Festival Badge (formerly called the Weekend Badge – we’re more than just a weekend now y’all!) includes access to all panels and screenings at official ATX Festival locations. Seating for Festival Badges is first-come, first-served (unassigned), and you’ll have exclusive Badge-Only perks such as access to ATX’s Fast Pass System.
And don’t forget! We sell a finite number of Festival Badges, and could potentially sell out, so get your Badge soon!
As Festival Badges do not guarantee entry to any single screening, panel, or event, only admission up to capacity, we advise our attendees not to purchase a Badge for a single event or individual.
If you only want to see one person, you may very well be disappointed. We do our best to prevent changes in programming, however schedules can change or an opportunity to meet him or her simply may not arise. Instead, come because you like a few of the series and attendees, but ultimately because you love TV and you’d like to learn about it, discover new shows, and emerge from the festival with a new group of TV-loving friends like yourself.
For more festival information, visit our FAQ Page.
BADGE TRANSFER POLICY
While ATX Festival Badges are non-refundable, if you bought a badge and are unable to attend, you can transfer your badge to another person until May 19, 2017 with a $25 service charge.
To transfer your badge to another attendee, please contact our ticketing partners at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your Festival Badge confirmation number, as well as the name and email of the new Badgeholder.
We are unable to accept badge transfers after May 19, 2017, and no two (2) badges will be printed with the same name, so make a point to get any transfers taken care of promptly!
PICKING UP YOUR BADGE
Season 6 Registration information will be available when we’re a bit closer to the festival!
Things to keep in mind – you must present your valid photo ID when picking up your badge. You might also be asked to produce identification that matches your badge as proof of person during the festival, so it’s good to keep it handy!
STUDENT / MILITARY DISCOUNT
We are happy to offer a 15% discount on Festival Badges to college / university students and active or retired members of the U.S. Military. To receive a personalized discount code to use at checkout, please email TV@atxfestival.com a scanned copy of your student or military ID.
Attendees between 12 and 17 years of age are allowed to attend festival programming, but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times, and both must have official ATX Credentials for the event they would like to attend. Children under 12 years of age are not permitted to attend festival screenings or panels.
ATX TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all ATX Television Festival Credentials, including all ATX Badges, Day Wristbands, and Single Tickets.
All sales are final. All events are rain or shine, unless otherwise noted. All panelists, programming, times, and locations are subject to change without notice. No refunds are issued due to a performer or attraction being removed from a festival lineup.
No single event, panel, or screening is guaranteed. The capacity of each individual festival event, screening, and panel is limited by the venue size, and no refunds are issued due to unavailability due to capacity of a specific attraction, with the exception of Single Tickets.
As a representative of the ATX Television Festival, Prekindle helps investigate and settle all refund claims promptly. The decision as to whether you are entitled to a refund is determined by the ATX Television Festival, and must be considered final. If refunds are offered, you must adhere to the ATX Television Festival’s instructions and deadlines.
ATX Television Festival Terms and Conditions:
- Refund Policy. The ATX Television Festival, its subsidiaries and affiliates (“ATX”) may, in its sole discretion and at any time, cancel or refuse any individual or company the following: credentials, applications, purchases, tickets. ATX will not be responsible for any penalty, fee, loss, or expense that might result from such action.
- No refunds. Payments are not refundable for any reason, including, but not limited to, failure to use ATX credentials due to illness, acts of God, travel-related problems, acts of terrorism, loss of employment and duplicate purchase. ATX will not issue refunds for badges and/or wristbands that have been revoked.
- Unused registrations / applications / badges have no monetary value and cannot be credited to future years or events. ATX will not issue refunds or credits due to failure to redeem a discount coupon during the registration process. Discounted prices are based on the date payment is received in the ATX office.
- Lost or stolen badges, wristbands, or tickets will not be replaced. New ATX credentials will need to be purchased for continued access to all festival events, including screenings, panels, events and all festival content.
- ATX will not issue refunds for credentials that have been revoked. ATX reserves the right to revoke a credential for any reason (for example, if anyone other than the authorized individual tries to use a badge, wristband or ticket).
- There is a $25 processing fee to change a badgeholder name on any ATX credential, and all changes must be submitted by May 19, 2017.
- ATX credentials are issued to authorized individuals and can be picked up and used only by the authorized individual named. ATX credentials are non-transferable after they have been picked up. All ATX badges, wristbands, and tickets are property of ATX.
- ATX badges give priority entry, but cannot guarantee admission to any ATX event, panel, or screening. Admission is subject to venue capacity and age restrictions in compliance with state and local laws. Age restrictions are specific to each venue.
- ATX badges, wristbands, and single tickets may not be used as a prize in any form of contest, game, or sweepstakes without written pre-approval from ATX.
- Lost and Found will be located at Registration. You can drop off found items at the Registration Help Desk. You can email a description of an item and the location it was lost / found to TV@atxfestival.com.
- Photographs and / or video taken at ATX, which includes all screenings, panels, and events, by ATX, or others on behalf of ATX, may include your image, voice and / or likeness. By attending or participating in ATX, you hereby give ATX permission to use your photograph, image, likeness, voice and statements for any purpose without compensation or credit to you, in any and all media.
- ATX registrants are expected to behave responsibly and to treat each other – and treat the community – with respect, kindness, and compassion. ATX reserves the right, without refund, to revoke the credentials of registrants whose conduct is deemed inappropriate, disorderly, or offensive by ATX or the local authorities.
- You represent and warrant to ATX that you have full authority to complete a registration on your behalf and / or any other party you register, including full authority to make use of the credit card or debit card to which registration fees will be charged.
- You understand that participating in ATX is voluntary and may involve certain risks of physical injury, damage to property, and other damages are losses that you may sustain. You assume all risk of damages, property loss, and personal injury which may occur by participating in ATX.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL ATX BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY INJURY OR DAMAGES TO PROPERTY, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF ATX CREDENTIALS AND / OR PARTICIPATION IN ATX, EVEN IF ATX HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- You agree to indemnify and hold ATX and its officers, employees, volunteers, and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, demands and all other liabilities, including, but not limited to, costs and attorneys’ fees, made by any third party arising out of or in connection with your use of the credential(s) or violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to its principles of conflicts of laws. You and ATX hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States federal and state courts located in Austin, Texas and agree that any such court will be the proper forum for the determination of any dispute arising hereunder.
- ATX reserves the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions at any time. In the event that any term or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, such term or provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining term or provision.