ATX Television Festival Announces World Premiere Of Paramount Network's “Yellowstone” Season 2
ATX TELEVISION FESTIVAL ANNOUNCES WORLD PREMIERE OF
PARAMOUNT NETWORK’S “YELLOWSTONE” SEASON 2
SINGLE TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR EVENTS AT STATESIDE AND PARAMOUNT THEATRES,
INCLUDING HBO’S “EUPHORIA,” SHOWTIME’S “CITY ON A HILL,”
“THE LEAGUE” AND “GREEK” REUNIONS, “FEAR THE WALKING DEAD” AND MORE
ATX Television Festival continues to announce major programming for season eight, which will take place June 6-9, 2019, in Austin, Texas.
Paramount Network’s epic drama series “Yellowstone” joins ATX as the festival’s Friday night marquee screening on June 7, featuring the world premiere of season two, followed by a panel conversation with cast members Luke Grimes, Wes Bentley, Cole Hauser, Kelsey Asbille, and Gil Birmingham. The series is co-created by critically-acclaimed, Oscar®-nominated screenwriter Taylor Sheridan (“Hell or High Water”) and John Linson (“Sons of Anarchy”), and follows John Dutton (Kevin Costner), who controls the largest contiguous ranch in the United States. Amid shifting alliances, unsolved murders, open wounds, and hard-earned respect – the ranch is in constant conflict with those it borders – an expanding town, an Indian reservation, and America’s first national park. “Yellowstone,” which is TV’s most-watched new cable drama series of 2018, returns to Paramount Network for season two on Wednesday, June 19 at 10 p.m., ET/PT. Additional panelists will be announced at a later date.
“Yellowstone” will be included in the festival’s limited single ticketed programming available only at the Stateside and Paramount Theatres. Single tickets are available for purchase for $20 per ticket through the Paramount and Stateside website. Within the week the following programming will be on sale with additional events to be announced soon:
- Opening Night: Euphoria presented by HBO // June 6, Paramount Theatre
- The Pitch Competition presented by Southwest Airlines // June 7, State Theatre
- Greek Reunion // June 7, State Theatre
- Yellowstone presented by Paramount Network // June 7, State Theatre
- The League Reunion // June 7, State Theatre
- Veronica Mars // June 8, Paramount Theatre
- Tremors Pilot Presentation with Kevin Bacon // June 8, State Theatre
- One Day at a Time // June 8, State Theatre
- Closing Night: City on a Hill presented by Showtime // June 8, Paramount Theatre
- Everyone Is Doing Great // June 9, State Theatre
- Fear the Walking Dead // June 9, State Theatre
For details on single tickets, day wristbands, and festival badges, please visit atxfestival.com/attend.
For the full festival schedule, please visit prekindle.com/atxfestival.
For ticket listings for Stateside and Paramount events, please click here.
Previously announced programming includes:
- “Presidents of the Guilds” panel, featuring Gabrielle Carteris, president, SAG-AFTRA, David A. Goodman, president, WGAW, and Thomas Schlamme, president, DGA
- ABC Family series “Greek” reunion
- Hulu’s “Veronica Mars” revival
- Screening and Conversation with “One Day at a Time” Creatives & Cast
- Hulu and Blumhouse Television’s “Into the Dark: Culture Shock”
- “Letterkenny” screening and Q&A
- An interactive conversation with Beau Willimon
- “A Playwright Walks Into a Writers Room…” panel conversation with playwrights turned TV writers
- “The House that Horror Built: Inside Blumhouse Television”
- “Inside the Writers Room” panel with Starz’s critically-acclaimed series “Vida”
- Closing Night Screening of Showtime’s “City on a Hill”
- A panel exploring the “Power of Female Partnerships”
- “Cancelled Too Soon” panel with “Men In Trees”
- Freeform’s “Good Trouble”
- “Let’s Talk about Sex (Scenes),” an honest discussion about empowering both writers and actors, and improving safe “sex” practices behind the camera
- A panel presented by the Casting Society of America, featuring some of TV’s top casting directors
- A one-on-one conversation titled “Scene Partners & Roommates,” with actors Margo Martindale and Shane McRae
- “Everyone Is Doing Great” screening and Q&A
- Netflix’s series “Atypical” panel
- EPIX’s new series “Perpetual Grace, LTD” panel
- An inside look at the “Tremors” pilot
- IFC’s musical variety comedy “Sherman’s Showcase”
- Comedy Central’s new sketch series “Alternatino with Arturo Castro”
- Opening Night Screening of HBO’s”Euphoria”
- Freeform’s “grown-ish”
- A screening and conversation with cast & creatives from ABC’s “Grey’s Anatomy”
- A one-time-only screening of FXX comedy “Archer”
- The League Reunion with creators and cast
- Individual panelists Beatrice Springborn, Vice President, Content Development, Hulu; Jessica Rhoades, EP, “Sharp Objects,” “The Affair,” and Principal, Pacesetter; ATX Advisory Board member Kyle Killen, EP/showrunner of Showtime’s upcoming “Halo” series; and Mauricio Mota and Katie Elmore Mota, EPs, “East Los High,” and Co-Presidents of Wise Entertainment.
For the latest developments and information on how to attend, visit the ATX Television Festival official site www.atxfestival.com and follow us on Facebook & Twitter.
For co-promotion, please link to @ATXFestival #ATXTVs8 on Twitter.
About ATX Television Festival
ATX’s focus is the celebration of the television medium – looking back at its history, where it is now, and where it is headed. Our weekend consists of events in which attendees can interact with actors, writers, directors, creators, showrunners, music supervisors, casting directors and studio executives involved in all stages of bringing their favorite shows to the small screen. We have all the functionality of a traditional film festival – spotlighting classic shows, never-aired pilots, cancelled too soon series, cult favorites, current hits and premieres of new series. In addition, we feature episode screenings with Q&As with the cast and creators, panels focused on industry related topics, and parties, live music, meet-ups, social media events and “super-secret happy hours.” ATX’s goal is to serve both the community and industry professionals equally, by giving them the opportunity to discuss and celebrate all aspects of TV.
ATX’s podcast The TV Campfire features one-on-one conversations with some of TV’s top creatives, and panel conversations recorded live at the festival. All episodes can be found on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify, iHeartRadio, and atvxp.com/podcasts.
About The Syndication Project
The Syndication Project, a 501(c)3 non-profit, was created to promote the use of storytelling by individuals and communities to create awareness, bring tolerance, and expand community, thereby fostering understanding and compassion. It was founded by ATX Television Festival’s co-founders and executive directors, Emily Gipson and Caitlin McFarland, with a focus on advocacy through storytelling, including a programming track at the annual ATX Festival centered around social issues in television, year round conversations that pair TV storylines with causes that lead to specific calls to action, family friendly community events, and service days that give the ATX community a chance to give back together.
Lauren Kelcher Stevenson